Your shopping cart is empty!
Carry 1-year warranty and 10-year Quality Guarantee.
1 Year Warranty
The 1-year warranty starts from the date of purchase. If there is any issue during this period, you can claim and receive a free replacement. Please note that the warranty includes the problems caused by material flaws, manufacturing flaws, and the parts that influence normal functioning. Damages caused by improper operation, overused abrasion and disassembling the product are excluded from our warranty terms.
10 Year Quality Guarantee
The 10 years quality guarantee covers your product for the ten years subsequent to your 1-year warranty's expiration date. If you have a problem with your SVAKOM product (purchased from our official website) within this time period, you will receive a 50% discount on your next purchase exclusively on our official website.
How to register a product to claim warranty?
To ensure your own legal interest, we suggest you visit SVAKOM official website for registration after receiving the product.
Here are the specific steps for warranty registration:
1. Go to www.svakom.net to Sign Up for a SVAKOM account, if you already have an account, you need to Log In first.
2. Go to "My Account", find "Register My Product" on the left side of the screen.
3. Select the product name; enter the Serial Number, which you can find on the warranty card; and enter the date of purchase. The date should be the same as written on the invoice provided by the seller.
4. After filling in all the information, click "Register" to complete the process.
How to claim for a replacement?
SVAKOM official website product
If you purchased your product directly from SVAKOM official website, here are the steps for claiming a replacement:
Please contact [email protected]kom.net for assistance with all your purchase proof(online order number or offline receipt picture and the picture or video of the defects).
If you purchased a product from our Retailers
If you bought the product from one of our retailers, please contact them for a replacement. Here are the steps that you need to follow in this case:
1. Contact the seller and state the issue you are facing, and send back the product (including the package, invoice, charging cable, manual, ) to the seller.
2. The seller will test the product to check if it's defective as described. If they find it defective, they will send a brand new product to you. Please provide your name, address, e-mail id, and mobile number to receive the replacement as soon as possible.